- Marketing Tips from Wonderland
- 3 words that should be on every marketing leader’s mind in 2021
- Top Trends Spawned by Corona-Virus: COVID-19 New Normals that will impact Marketing and Crisis Communication
- Win outside your creative comfort zone: Digital Brand Strategies in 2020
- Best ways to leverage marketing platforms to increase sales
- With this ring, build her bridge
- How to build a branded content library for Instagram
- 3 ads that hit the Emotional Endzone and why
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills and Marketing Plan
- Spectre Projector Puts Hologram Movies in the Palm of Your Hand
- Future Careers in Communication as Tech Emerges
- Aerial footage and drone capture data transform storytelling
- Will hologram video be the next step in journalism?
- Sensor Journalism Empowers Public to Tell Important Stories
- Virtual Reality Offers New Medium for Public Outreach
- Scanning Takes On a New Dimension
- Technology is the Future of Communications Careers
- Tell Your Story in Gaming Engine
- Email Usage Continues to Dominate Digital Communication
- 3 Ways Technology and Journalism Transform Stories
- Pros and Cons of Using WordPress
- The Future of Communications
- 5 Ways to Make Ads a Conversation
- Online Overload Equals Flummoxed Student
Building your positioning strategy marketing and communication? Nicole Hanratty shares insider tips from the hottest markets and industries.
Nicole Hanratty, M.S. is a holistic strategist, policy advocate, team-builder, and global growth consultant. She has over 13 years of both agency side and in house experience building brands. Nicole has successfully positioned companies to go public, developed comprehensive marketing strategies, creative directed corporate rebrands, managed public relation campaigns, and scripted national commercials. She has delivered trackable results for clients in the CPG, adult beverage, entertainment, legal, energy, cannabis, and fintech space.
Nicole’s education includes an M.S. in Communications, specializing in Journalism Innovation from Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications; an M.A. in Political Science with an emphasis in International Politics from CSUN; and a B.A. in Legal Studies and Politics with an emphasis in International Law from UCSC.